Quality Assurance Analyst - CONTRACT
Broadridge is currently seeking a dynamic QA Analyst to join the team in our Needham, MA office. This is a temporary, contract position.
In this role, you will be the single, dedicated QA engineer working on testing client specific release of consumer web site product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review/analyze requirements
- Process design documentation, develop test plan/strategy documentation, write and implement test cases to validate new functionality (new templates)
- Monitor defects, maintain project QA status page on Wiki, generate weekly reports
You have 5+ years of SQA (manual test development/execution in Web Environment)
- You have the ability to lead SQA process
- QC (ALM) for test case management
- JIRA (task/bugs management)
- You can test plan/test strategy documentation
- Experience testing web application (across multiple browsers/platforms)
- Mobile testing (web or hybrid applications)
Nice to have:
You have accessibility audit experience (desktop and mobile):
- JAWS (desktop)
- Voice Over (mobile)
- Exceed Client Expectations, Drive Results, Adapt and Accept Change
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top