Quality Assurance Analyst
Broadridge is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst based out of our Deer Park, NY office. In this role you will be primarily responsible for understanding moderate to highly complex testing requirements, test case creation, test execution, and reporting test results for to all stakeholders for functional, regression, integration, and quick confidence testing cycles. The analyst takes on a role in code promotion into QA, preparation of test data, and testing status. The analyst is also involved in ensuring that all QA testing documentation is accurate and complete, business/development testing meetings, QA metrics, and helping to guide junior analyst.
- Collaborate with other QA members to enhance existing QA procedures/processes and the QA metrics to assess the quality of the delivered application software;
- Execute the overall planning and execution of testing objectives for assigned projects;
- Coordinate and lead the testing efforts for assigned projects;
- Ensure all QA control functions are completely and consistently executed;
- Participate in the development of consistent testing methodologies and environments;
- Coordinate code deployment for assigned projects; and
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop a means and/or method to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Gain an understanding of the testing requirements, analyze moderate to highly complex requirements documents, design specifications, functional specifications, and changed or modified code with applicable Broadridge departments (e.g. product management, development, etc.) as well as other key stakeholders (sponsor, end customer, etc.).
- Attend and/or conduct QA status meetings with Development and Business teams to review current changes in each release cycle.
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of comprehensive test plans and scripts for new and changed functionality as per department policies and procedures to validate positive and negative; regression, integration, end to end and quick confidence testing.
- Ensure all documentation and scripts are maintained and kept up to date with application changes.
- Review existing test plans and scripts of other junior members on the project team to determine where improvements can be organize and manage comprehensive and re-usable test data to cover all test conditions.
- Ensure test data sets are prepared and ready for testing prior code deploys to the testing regions.
- Defect Management
- Report on the defect status for assignments to Lead management and project partners;
- Ensure defects are linked to related test cases;
- Liaise with the development and business teams on testing discrepancies identified;
- Perform the following testing for new and changed functionality to ensure that requirements have been met, that system behavior is as expected and determine that the system is suitable for release: automated and manual; positive and negative; regression, integration, system, and smoke testing.
- Identify points of failure by tracing them to the original source code, where applicable. *DICE_TA
- Bachelor’s degree in computing science / information systems, or equivalent industry experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a QA role and testing Web Based applications;
- 1+ years experience with Quality Center
- 1+ years with Leadership experience- including managing processes and teams. Leadership skills with complex project management and working in cross functional teams;
- Strong user interface and communication skills; Preferred Qualifications:
- Financial services specifically in the asset management space (institutional or wealth management);
- Familiar with Content Management Systems a plus
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification (Preferred)
- Knowlendge of QTP preferred
- Agile Methodologies and practical experience.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Investor Communication Solutions
Broadridge’s flexibility and proxy management expertise helps our clients meet current and future regulatory requirements with confidence. We facilitate getting the vote quickly and efficiently while maximizing transparency.
Specifically, our Investor Communication Solutions business involves the processing and distribution of proxy materials to investors in equity securities and mutual funds, as well as the facilitation of related vote processing. ProxyEdge®, our electronic proxy delivery and voting solution for institutional investors, helps ensure the participation of the largest stockholders of many companies. We also provide the distribution of regulatory reports and corporate action/reorganization event information, as well as tax reporting solutions that help our clients meet their regulatory compliance needs. In addition, we provide financial information distribution and transaction reporting services to both financial institutions and securities issuers. These services include the processing and distribution of account statements and trade confirmations, traditional and personalized document fulfillment and content management services, marketing communications, and imaging, archival and workflow solutions that enable and enhance our clients’ communications with investors. All of these communications are delivered in paper or electronic form. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top