JOB TITLE: QC Administrator (4-Month Contract) x 3 Positions
Start Date: February 06, 2017
End Date: June 09, 2017
DEPARTMENT: Issuer Operations
REPORTS TO: Manager, Issuer Operations
JOB PURPOSE: To accurately and efficiently complete QC duties within a team environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Auditing of internal coding by viewing on a computer and/or in print.
- Proofread legal documents, ensuring the document is 100% free of grammatical errors, in addition to ensuring the meaning of the document is preserved. Report any deficiencies to the Issuer Operations Coordinator.
- Transcribing of information, auditing of documentation for grammar, and comprehension and comparison to source document. Evaluating the validity of the documents to be entered, recognizing and reporting all deficiencies to the Issuer Operations Coordinator.
- Quality control and verification of data that has been inputted, utilizing various reports.
- Completion of various duties on company system: Proxy coding and pre-billing.
- Overtime is required during the proxy season and whenever required, based on processing volumes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Community College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset.
Tools: Windows environment. All necessary advanced technological tools are provided.
Exposure to database systems is an asset. Proxy Plus and MUSIC — Broadridge systems.
Yrs. of Experience: Experience as a Data Entry Operator with exposure to a database system is an asset. Strong data entry skills on keypad (minimum 50/60 keystrokes per minute). The majority of the data entry is alpha/numeric. Exposure to a detail-oriented environment. Demonstrated ability to audit documents, determine appropriate alterations, and excellent proofreading skills are key.
Previous experience in the financial industry is an asset.
Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal skills. Able to work in a cross-functional environment.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record and credit check.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top