Manage QA projects across the organization. Work closely with the Product and Development teams to ensure quality is infused at every part of the process and continues all the way through to production. Responsible for providing direction to all quality teams, including manual QA testing, test automation, performance testing and production support
- You will lead and manage the QA projects to optimize product quality and client satisfaction.
- Ability to understand business requirements and interact directly and in dependably with the sponsors/internal customers.
- Provide business and technical guidance to QA team in the analysis, design and execution of effective change management and complex projects
- Interact with all Broadridge business units to ensure information relating to client commitments, Broadridge initiatives, industry initiatives and departmental goals are shared accurately
- Demonstrate leadership by ensuring the continuous improvement of QA best practices.
- Maintain product quality by enforcing QA policies and procedures and organizational requirements.
- Work with QA teams from different locations and manage QA projects.
- You will oversee the development of metrics to assess the quality of application software and systems.
- Ensure that key performance indicators are met by measuring progress against quality objectives.
- Collaborate with other business units during new product development.
- Solid leadership skills “Strong problem solving, analytical and presentation skills , Strong project management skills, Excellent interpersonal skills, Strong communication, Strong negotiating skills, Goal/results oriented, Creative and innovative”
We can not provide VISA assistance for this role
- 8 years of QA experience
- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Solid knowledge of QTP
- Experience reviewing/writing test cases
- Project Management experience is a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top