We are seeking a creative, open-minded QA Analyst to perform manual testing of financial software. This is an exciting opportunity where you will testing one of Broadridge’s premier products! You will work on a global team located in Toronto and Russia.
- You will provide Software Quality Assurance & Testing to Broadridge products
- Ability to identify testable statements contained in requirements and specification documents.
- You will devise and run appropriate tests
- Participate in the overall planning and execution of QA Team testing objectives
- Coordinate testing efforts with internal and external interfaces
- Responsible for the creation of test cases and design steps and any associated defects related to QA assignments
- You will ensure all QA control functions are completely and consistently executed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop methods to resolve them in a timely manner
- Ability to use sound reasoning to identify root causes of problems and production incidents related to QA assignments
- Work with peers and management to develop process standards and/or enhancements to prevent re-occurrence of QA related issues
- You will work collaboratively with global team to create and share technology vision on an ongoing basis.
- 3+ years of experience in Testing and Quality Assurance
- Basic SQL Server and Transact SQL skills
- Solid understanding of C#/VB.NET programming languages
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good analytical skills in assessing user, functional and technical requirements
- A good understanding of financial industry or services is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio Development environment and Microsoft TFS is a plus
- * We can’t provide VISA assistance for this role
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top