QA Analyst - CONTRACT
The Quality Assurance Analyst (CONTRACTOR) will be primarily responsible for understanding moderate to highly complex testing requirements, test case creation, test execution, and reporting test results for to all partners for functional, regression, integration, and quick confidence testing cycles. You will take on a leadership role in code promotion into QA, preparation of test data, and testing status. The analyst is also involved in ensuring that all QA testing documentation is accurate and complete, business/development testing meetings, QA metrics, and helping to guide junior analyst.
This is a temporary, contract position
QA Practices and Process
- Collaborate with other QA members to improve existing QA procedures/processes and the QA metrics to assess the quality of the delivered application software;
- Execute the overall planning and execution of testing objectives
- Coordinate and lead the testing efforts
- Ensure all QA control functions are completely and consistently executed;
- Participate in the development of consistent testing methodologies and environments;
- Coordinate code deployment for assigned projects; and
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop a means and/or method to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Gain an understanding of the testing requirements, analyze moderate to highly complex requirements documents, design specifications, functional specifications, and changed or modified code with applicable departments (e.g. product management, development, etc.) as well as other key partners (sponsor, end customer, etc.).
- Attend and/or conduct QA status meetings with Development and Business teams to review current changes in each release cycle.
- Lead and participate in the preparation of comprehensive test plans and scripts for new and changed functionality as per department policies and procedures to validate positive and negative; regression, integration, end to end and quick confidence testing.
- Ensure all documentation and scripts are maintained and kept up to date with application changes.
- Review existing test plans and scripts of other junior members on the project team to figure out where improvements can be organize and manage comprehensive and re-usable test data to cover all test conditions.
- Ensure test data sets are prepared and ready for testing prior code deploys to the testing regions.
- Report on the defect status for assignments to Lead management and project partners;
- Ensure defects are linked to related test cases;
- Liaise with the development and business teams on testing discrepancies identified;
- Perform the following testing for new and changed functionality to ensure that requirements have been met, that system behavior is as expected and determine that the system is suitable for release: automated and manual; positive and negative; regression, integration, system, and smoke testing.
- Identify points of failure by tracing them to the original source code, where applicable.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top