Broadridge, a market leader in the provision of Financial Solutions to Global Markets is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the existing team based in London, supporting global projects in the securities post-trade processing domain. This role is managing projects for one or more clients, predominantly global investment banks. Whilst based in London, the role provides the opportunities and need to travel globally
Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills, demonstrating a strong track record of project delivery in an investment banking environment. Ideally having worked for a solution provider, or alternatively be experienced in vendor management from a client perspective.
Candidates should be familiar with post-trade processing in an investment banking environment and understand the trade lifecycle of both Equity and Fixed Income cash products.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing overall leadership for the project while maintaining a focus on achieving results efficiently, ensuring that projects are appropriately resourced and skilled
- Client liaison including the development and presentation of project plans, progress reports and acceptance by the client of the final product, including participation in client workshops
- Internal senior stakeholder management and close liaison with development and support teams
- Ensure appropriate allocation and skilling of resources and their effective deployment throughout the project.
- Coordinate with our global product delivery groups in UK, US and India, ensuring deliveries meet overall project needs.
- Active involvement in managing the project to contractual obligations of all parties and the management of change control to those obligations.
- Financial, technical and schedule reporting
- Ensure the programme is delivered to internal policies and controls.
- Risk management and problem solving
- Active engagement with clients, third parties and suppliers
- The development of project plans, including delivery, testing, logistics, in-service support, training and documentation.
Essential requirements for this position are:
- Proven track record of project delivery within an investment banking environment and preferable experience of large scale integration projects.
- Strong experience of vendor / client relationship management, preferably from the vendor perspective.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong leadership qualities and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with both business and technology stakeholders at any level
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to influence effective outcomes
- A good understanding of the post-trade lifecycle, including Settlement, Corporate Actions/Asset Servicing and Trade Accounting/Sub-ledger
- Experience of different project delivery methodologies, e.g. Agile / Waterfall and the ability to manage to combinations of these, depending on project needs.
- Demonstrated contract and general negotiation skills experience
- Prior Experience of working with offshore and onshore teams
- Formal project management qualifications
- Willingness to travel as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top