Broadridge is Hiring! Are you looking for a new career in Project Management? Then read on...
You will be responsible for implementing and coordinating activities around Technical Services Projects. This will involve your hands-on experience through the full project management life-cycle (including project initiation, integration, scope management, resource management, scheduling, communication, Risk management, procurement and reporting). Projects can range from smaller infrastructure initiatives, such as a server migration, to larger initiatives, like Network Migration, Datacenter Migration, Large Client On-boarding for specific products. You will work with the Director, Portfolio Program Management and working under the general direction of the Technical Services Management team.
- Manage project activities (ie. hardware implementations, migrations, upgrades of hardware and software) on behalf of the Technical services department.
- Work closely with identified technical resources to assess, coordinate and maintain scheduled activities to successful completion and client satisfaction. Take a dedicated approach to quality management and ensure the appropriate and adequate level of quality is assured in the delivery of projects.
- Direct resources on assigned projects and ensure clarity of project roles and responsibilities. Motivate and lead project team members and ensure accountability
- Document key steps, and deliverables required to successfully install, migrate, upgrade client environments, ensuring internal and external communications are managed and maintained.
- Manage multiple priorities and adhering to tight deadlines, coordinating resource activities to ensure activities/timelines are maintained. Ensuring adequate documentation is maintained and delivered to adhere to reporting deadlines.
- Provide Project Planning & Execution (Scoping, finding solutions, managing client expectations, providing estimates & project plans), Task-based scheduling (resource management, timelines & budgets), Tracking metrics and project performance reporting. Dealing with Incidents, changes, issues, conflicts and Project closure
- Run the full systems life cycle of assigned projects to ensure comprehensive, timely and high quality outcomes of assigned projects.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
- Facilitate regular project meetings and follows up with team members as required to focus both technical and operational issues or business issues. Document, assign and monitor all project issues or related incidents to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress.
- Assists Sr. Management in partnering with the business line to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Track and report on progress against plan to the project partners, including any variance along with cause and intended action to the Management. Deliver accurate, timely and recurring project status
- Translate project goals/objectives into a defined future state and project success measures that can be understood by project partners and delivered by the project team. Establish and continually manage expectations
- Actively establish and maintain collaborative, productive multi-functional partnerships on current project/deliverables
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with major studies in computer science, project management, or related fields.
- Project Management Institution (PMI) certification or equivalent formal training preferred.
- Project Management & Analysis (Gant, Network Diagrams, PERT,WBS). Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Requirement Gathering). Technical project management experience with leading projects leveraging UNIX/Linux systems, Network (WAN, LAN), Linux, Storage, Databases & Client Server Applications.
Nice To Have: General knowledge of managing IT projects in the following areas: HP-UX systems, HP SAN Systems, Progress Database Implementations, Financial Services Solutions, Online Transaction Processing #LI-AS1
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top