Broadridge is looking for our next Project Manager based out of our Deer Park, NY location to support our IT Governance Team. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of highly visible, complex projects supporting client implementation efforts for the Investor Communications Development Organization. Are you passionate about joining a growing and dynamic team? Please see below.
- Your day-to-day project management responsibilities include developing and updating project plans, resolving project and resource conflicts, facilitating solutions across department boundaries, tracking and communicating progress of multiple concurrent projects and driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all projects.
- You'll work closely and seamlessly with multiple departments including Development, Business, Quality Assurance, and Senior Management. You will have extraordinary communication, leadership, management, facilitation, and problem solving skills, in addition to having advanced Project Management skills.
- You'll ensure the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting of status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting in support of Broadridge and department specific strategic goals and objectives.
- You'll review all projects assessing risk to timeline, budget, customer satisfaction as well as assessing and handling impact of changes to project scope. You will identify bottlenecks, risks and opportunities with assessments, analyses and recommendations on progress of projects, and serve as the issue point for senior management related to project specific issues.
- You will perform other duties as we assign.
- Bachelor's Degree
- You'll have a minimum of 5+ years of project management experience; leading complex projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
- You'll be proficient in MS-Excel and Power Point
- 3+ years experience in the Financial Services industry
- Solid track record for delivering results
- PMP or equivalent certification
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top