As a project manager on our growing team, you will develop and lead high-profile projects that require working with cross-functional teams. You'll utilize your subject matter expertise in Scope Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Cost Management, Communication Management, Risk Management, Procurement and Integration Management.
We need a highly-competent individual to coordinate simultaneous deliverables from multiple senior-level partners across the business, who will quickly adapt to constantly changing requirements and business needs. You will collaborate and communicate with other project managers and leaders on cross-divisional project initiatives. Our department provides tax-related software services to multiple global financial institutions on a global basis.
- 3-8 years' experience in project management (Agile)
- BA / BS or equivalent experience
- Scrum Master certification
- You will have the ability to manage development, product, and testing teams in a dynamic, agile development practice.
- Business analysis and requirements documentation
- You will be experienced in Client interaction and communication skills
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Visio, Project, Powerpoint, Word)
- JIRA experience
- Flexibility to work extra hours and weekends during peak periods
- Ability to commute daily to Edgewood, Long Island (primary office location) and Jersey City, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top