As a Project Manager on our dynamic team in London, you will plan, organize, secure and manage resources and tasks in the process of achieving specific client goals. The major focus of this role is to lead the implementation of Broadridge's proprietary Revenue and Expense Management application, REVPORT. Every project will require a deep understanding of the financial services billing industry (revenue and expense), the REVPORT product and the billing process.
Critical to your success are strong organizational and prioritization skills, successfully relating to and effectively communicating with a wide audience of business, technical and executive staff, and a focus to address and build solutions to complex issues. Revport is offered both as an on premise/installed application, as well as a hosted offering where Broadridge owns and manages the infrastructure needed to support the billing solution. You'll learn the application, mentor the business analysts that support each project, understand the differences between an on-premise and hosted implementation and handle the project plans accordingly.
Here's what you'll do:
- Handle multiple projects and their associated tasks concurrently
- You'll conform to the our Project Management / Implementation Methodology as defined by the Project Management Office (PMO)
- You will drive key milestones (Software Acceptance, Scenario Modeling, Training, etc.)
- Act as the primary contact and coordinator for meetings, deliverables, etc.
- Provide clear and concise project tracking and reporting. This includes but is not limited to weekly status reporting, action item tracking, regular project plan maintenance, metrics reporting, budget reporting, steering committee meetings, etc.
- You will demonstrate a deep understanding of when escalation is necessary and when it is not.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top