As the Project Coordinator, you will work as part of a team that leads initiatives impacting Broadridge Advisor Solutions (BAS)-Investigo’s goals across the internal organization and with its strategic service delivery partners. You will coordinate activities and tasks around regulatory, client driven and new client onboarding initiatives across various groups. Day-to-day activities involve hands-on experience through the full project management life-cycle, including project initiation, integration, scope management, resource management, scheduling, communication, risk management, procurement and reporting.
- You will assist in the day-to-day duties of all critical Investigo priority projects. These duties include compiling and publishing meeting minutes, coordinating install and change activities, chairing weekly project and steering meetings, etc.
- Manage tactical projects and development roadmaps on behalf of the TMS and TDS teams.
- You will manage multiple priorities while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Coordinate resource activities to ensure activities/timelines are maintained.
- You will ensure adequate documentation is maintained and delivered to adhere to reporting deadlines.
- Work with the Project Management and Operation Team to develop project schedules and status reports for projects to ensure deliverables are completed on schedule.
- Ensure reports; including progress reporting, resource tracking, and forecasting.
- Work to maintain the risk register, tracking risks, handling issues, etc.
- Work closely with identified operation resources to assess, coordinate, and maintain scheduled activities to successful completion and client satisfaction.
- Take a can-do approach to quality management and ensure the appropriate and adequate level of quality is assured in the delivery of projects.
Investigo®— A web-based platform that combines data aggregation with reporting and practice management tools to improve productivity.
Our clients utilize Investigo to consolidate client data across sources into one user-friendly online hub using our 700 pre-existing file feeds. This single, reliable data source instantly provides a complete view of clients’ holdings. Plus, built-in client facing reports and tools scrub and reconcile data, virtually eliminating the need for manual data entry.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or IT related field, with at least 2-3+ years of work experience
- Demonstrated aptitude in project management, project analysis, SDLC and the ability to learn technical subject matter
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (including presentations)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with external client-facing experience.
- Ability to be a self-starter who is able to take directions and manager multiple projects within the PMO
- Ability to organize efforts independently and make timely and effective decisions based on business needs
- Demonstrated experience with partners from across the organization collaboratively and constructively
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top