- Develop and support a business application with a GUI and database component.
- C# and Transact-SQL predominate languages.
- Senior programmer/analyst to provide application enhancement and level two support for the Anetics platform.
- The candidate will be expected to develop a full understanding of all Anetics modules, interfaces and functionality.
- The ability to read and write application code in Microsoft C# and a general ability at GUI design and Microsoft markup languages for GUI development will be a requirement.
- A good understanding of databases and the relational algebra for efficient design and an ability to create database objects using transact SQL will be a requirement.
- The position requires critical thinking and the ability to comprehend deep concepts in the business process flow.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top