Programmer Analyst- HT
Broadridge is hiring! We currently have a full time/direct hire opening for a Test Automation Engineer. This role is based out of our Deer Park, NY facility. Under the supervision of a Senior team member, the Test Automation Engineer will develop automated scripts for regression and functional testing of Broadridge internally written applications. This includes following the Test Automation Framework to build data driven scripts, object repositories, reusable functions, and supporting resources. The role also involves participating in meetings with the business leads to identify critical scenarios targeted for automation, and supporting Quality Center Site and Project Administration requests.
- You’ll learn and follow our standards and procedures, including our coding best practices, peer reviews of new scripts, naming conventions, and submitting checklists for management review of scripts prior to installation.
- You will develop and maintain automated scripts promoting reusable components and maintainability.
- Unit tests new scripts to ensure they are performing the intended functions/test scenarios, as expected.
- Execute automated scripts in Quality Center and perform failure analysis to determine root cause of failure.
- You’ll learn product functionality as needed to build product regression scripts.
- Work with the business, QA and development teams to resolve any application issues found during execution.
- Supports QC admin activities as needed
- Work with both onshore and off shore teams to meet objectives and deadlines.*DICE_TA *LI-ME1
- Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3 years of development skills in VBScript required or similar development language.
- Experience in building object repositories using QTP/UFT, standard & custom checkpoints, parameterization, reusable functions, recovery scenarios, descriptive programming.
- Knowledge of HP ALM/Quality Center Site and Project administration.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and analysis desired.
- Mainframe experience (preferred).
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification desirable.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Investor Communication Solutions
Broadridge’s flexibility and proxy management expertise helps our clients meet current and future regulatory requirements with confidence. We facilitate getting the vote quickly and efficiently while maximizing transparency.
Specifically, our Investor Communication Solutions business involves the processing and distribution of proxy materials to investors in equity securities and mutual funds, as well as the facilitation of related vote processing. ProxyEdge®, our electronic proxy delivery and voting solution for institutional investors, helps ensure the participation of the largest stockholders of many companies. We also provide the distribution of regulatory reports and corporate action/reorganization event information, as well as tax reporting solutions that help our clients meet their regulatory compliance needs. In addition, we provide financial information distribution and transaction reporting services to both financial institutions and securities issuers. These services include the processing and distribution of account statements and trade confirmations, traditional and personalized document fulfillment and content management services, marketing communications, and imaging, archival and workflow solutions that enable and enhance our clients’ communications with investors. All of these communications are delivered in paper or electronic form. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top