Broadridge is hiring! We currently ave a full time / direct hire Java Programmer Analyst opening based out of our Deer Park, NY office.
- You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Developing, testing, debugging and implementing code for existing and/or new business applications and/or computer systems.
- You'll have experience with object oriented concepts and exposure to Java programming language
- Knowledge of RDBS database concepts and exposure to SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based programming environments and frameworks
- You'll be in charge of all procedural and code documentation on assigned projects.
- You'll have demonstrated knowledge or experience in software implementation lifecycle
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment
- You will provide On-Call/Off hour support where necessary.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Good knowledge of software design and design methodologies.
- 2-3 years exposure to programming and applications system environment developing in Java J2EE, Servlet, JSP, EJB, JTA, JMS
- 2-3 years development experience in Database technologies (SQL, JDBC, stored procedures, etc.).
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top