Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Professional Solutions Analyst to join our team in our Tax Services division.
Are you a self starter with a real passion for Technology? If you're looking for a growing and dynamic opportunity to join a leading Fin-Tech on Long Island, we encourage you to read below to learn more!
- Perform analysis on proposed improvements.
- Develop functional specification documents for improvements and new solutions that support the current SDLC waterfall and Agile methodologies which will be used for technical and developer specifications.
- Prepare all documentation needed to audit the SDLC according to Broadridge standards.
- Coordinate with the interested parties the gathering of information to do analysis and specification development.
- Supervise and get resolution to Open Items.
- Perform walk-throughs/demos with interested parties.
- Document changes to versions of documents.
- Develop and perform limited quality assurance tests as needed.
- With partners, identify conditions of happiness and secure business sign-off prior to any coding effort.
- Assist in the development test plans and detailed test cases for improvements and may be required to execute and document results.
- Develop end user training documentation / user guides for improvements; may be required to conduct training as needed.
- Assist in disaster recovery and business continuity planning and testing.
- Recommend and provide support for system and process modifications and related inquiries and / or problems.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Total of 5-7 years experience as a Business Analyst, with a minimum of 4 years in a senior PM or Scrum Master capacity
- 2-3 years experience with financial services and/or tax industry
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Sophisticated knowledge of financial services, specifically of the brokerage or mutual fund industry.
- Experience collecting requirements, conducting business/systems analysis, and writing specifications.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Seeking someone creative, detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to think independently.
- Solid project management and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations personnel, technical staff, and management to facilitate analysis and problem solving.
- Experience in developing test plans, system testing and verification of results.
- Significant proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address different audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the different customers and services offered through MSCS.
- Ability to handle various tasks at a time within strict timelines and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to participate as a member of a team, assisting in other projects as needed or as assigned.
Locations: Brentwood, New York