Broadridge is hiring! We currently have an opening for a MuleSoft Lead Developer/Architect. We are looking for someone to join a core team with expertise in application development, DevOps, cloud engineering, and more. The development of this product is critical to our communications platform within Broadridge, backed by significant investment and is highly visible across the organization. We are guided by the belief that people are our greatest asset and are committed to attracting the best talent.
We are seeking a proficient architect/lead developer who is passionate about developing high quality software, and collaborating and mentoring other like-minded team members that rely on your experience and technical background to deliver solutions.
Are you passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech team? We urge you to read below!
- Work with the business/product teams to come up with solutions to business problems.
- Coordinate with senior engineers to establish consistent software design guidelines and standard methodologies for the software development team.
- Practice unit testing in all development work along with documentation and developing automated unit and integration tests.
- You'll participate in Agile ceremonies - daily stand up meetings, weekly sprint planning and review meetings, team design sessions, code reviews, and contribute to architectural decisions.
- Perform coding following the best software engineering principles, including detailing software design and code
- Deliver accurate efforts, estimates for assigned development tasks, and review estimates for tasks assigned to others.
- Coordinate with the QA team to help them diagnose possible bugs, performance issue, and to guide them about testing requirements associated with new code changes made.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent subject area
- 10+ years of application programming and hands-on technical application architecture and solutioning experience using MuleSoft and AWS technologies
- 4+ years of Hands-on experience on MuleSoft development and Anypoint Platform is required.
- Worked extensively on Mule DataWeave component/functions to build mappings, transform, group and split data.
- Hands-on Experience in developing API with Munits, Outstanding handling and various mule core components.
- Integration specialist having real-time experience with multiple Mule connectors such as HTTP Listener/Requestor, Database, JMS, File, SFTP etc.
- Hands-on Experience in implementing out of box and custom policies using API Manager and gateway products.
- Experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API design fast approach using various MuleSoft product stack like Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
- Experience with API Gateway and Cognito including JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Familiarity with EC2, Cloud watch, S3, Route 53, LBâ€™s, Cloud Formation and managing security groups on AWS.
- DynamoDB and AuroraDB Experience strongly preferred
- Java and/or Python experience a must
- Hands-on experience with API Documentation leveraging Swagger 2.0/3.0 specs using JSON & YAML languages.
- Extensively worked on CI/CD pipeline for code deployment by engaging different tools (Git, Jenkins, Code Pipeline) in the process right from developer code check-in to Production deployment
- Experienced in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS environments and Data centers
- Test and improve performance of the APIs in terms of response time, reliability and resource usage.
- Mentor onshore/offshore team members to design, develop, test, document and deploy robust integration solutions.
- Technology Certifications preferred, such as MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect / Integration Architect, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or higher