Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking for a Professional Lead .NET Software Engineer to support our Investor Communication Solutions division.
Are you passionate about joining a dynamic development team where you'll be developing multiple strategic applications? If you're seeking an opportunity where the results of your contribution have a significant impact, see how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below!
- Lead the architecture, design and implementation of extensible, scalable, flexible, reliable, and high efficiency applications on Informatica/Greenplum
- Provide mentorship on standard methodologies in developing high-performing transactional systems.
- Drive the successful completion of sophisticated application development projects with large multi-functional teams.
- Advise the day-to-day operations of the development staff.
- Use teams off-shore and/or on-shore resources efficiently and effectively.
- Mentor and develop team.
- Work effectively with business partners, QA, and Technical Services teams.
- Provide recommendations for strategic development initiatives and long term planning.
- Maintain knowledge of standard practices in IT technology, development processes and software architecture.
- Ensure department/firm-wide standards are adhered to.
- Demonstrate leadership through participation in companywide initiatives.
- 15+ years in development with growing levels of responsibility: ASP .NET, C#, MVC, HTML, MS SQL, RESTful APIs
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability with SQL Server, PostgreS required.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
- 5+ years of working experience of Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence including customization
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint Server and Microsoft Project Server
- Experience in conducting Capacity planning, server architecture, working with Technology services to build the entire robust layout to support the enterprise applications
- Experience in Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with Reporting and Data Analytics tools including SSRS, Cognos, PowerBI
- 5+ years with ETL tools and SSIS preferred.
- Strong leadership capability. Outstanding project management, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding experience of maintaining and supporting enterprise applications.
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must have a consistent track record of building systems from the ground up.