Production Technician (JR1013044)
- El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a Production Technician to join our Production Technical Support team in El Dorado Hills. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
In this role, you will work with the team to maintain all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability. You'll perform preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs on equipment on the production floor. You will provide direction and mechanical support to the production line and finishing mechanics as required.
- Reports to Supervisor Production Tech Support
- Monitors the hourly throughout of the Inserting/Finishing machines ensuring that they are running at optimum capacity and verifies that all jobs are completed according to predetermined schedules
- Maintains and services, as required, Insertion/Finishing equipment and ensures that a sufficient inventory exists and inventory controls are followed. Complete all records tracking preventive maintenance, including lube logs and departmental procedures
- Checks the quality of material completed by the Insertion/Finishing equipment ensuring that the material and final product is of satisfactory quality
- Assists in developing a revolving maintenance schedule for all Insertion/Finishing related equipment and ensure that maintenance occurs according to scheduled deadlines
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience using common hand tools and performing basic mechanical repairs
- Ability to take direction and to work under pressure due to time constraints as necessary
- Ability to lift, carry and move 25+ lbs throughout duration of assigned shift
- Promote a professional work environment and adhere to all Broadridge’s policies
- High School or equivalent or Technical/Trade School
- 3 -5 years’ experience within a production environment
- A proven proficiency in the operation, repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Experience/understanding in spare parts/repair parts control, parts ordering, budget and documentation.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top