Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain world class talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and talented people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. If you're a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and are looking for a chance to put your leadership skills to work and grow with an organization that has been continuously recognized as one of the top large employers to work for in New York, this is your chance.
We're seeking a Production Supervisor for our Deer Park facility. This is a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the organization, in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
In this role, you will play a key role in making sure we're working at our best. You'll ensure all Service Level Agreements with Broadridge Clients are met in the most cost-efficient manner. You'll oversee all labor on the Production floor and prioritize client mailings to ensure the operation is running efficiently. You'll coordinate resources between all departments to ensure efficiency is optimized while maintaining high quality standards and suggest and communicate process improvements to associates. You'll make sure appropriate staff levels are maintained and all associates are properly trained to perform their functions, and help attract and retain quality staff.
In turn, you'll see your hard work pay off as we help you develop into a future senior leader.
You'll be responsible for...
- Delegating and ensuring all jobs on the Must-Mail list are prioritized and completed in the proper order; tracking all "hot jobs" and ensuring deadlines are met.Signing off on all jobs, including material/media/indicia verification.
- Ensuring all operators have received proper technical training as well as ensuring proper quality and ISO training has been conducted.
- Being responsible for all mail industry production equipment such as Bindery, Insertion and Postal sort and knowing their capabilities, workflow enhancements and limitations.
- Pulling jobs from supporting areas (Print Room, Forms, Inkjet, Scheduling) to help meet/exceed SLAs.
- Giving the Warehouse staff proper lead-time to ensuring materials needs are being met and are able to maintain accurate counts on inventory.
- Working with outside vendors to accommodate sorting needs and forecasting labor needs.
- Coaching, counseling, motivating, developing, supporting, encouraging and instructing production staff, giving feedback to all team members in a timely fashion; conducting performance appraisals, training and facilitating career development opportunities.
We are seeking an individual with these skill sets which are necessary to be successful...
- You have demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a diverse group environment with various personality types to get the work done. You relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment while maintaining composure.
- You can operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong oral and written communication with the skill to communicate effectively with staff and management at all levels.
- Thorough attention to details and excellent follow up skills.
You'll meet the following requirements...
- Bachelor's Degree desired. Associate's degree required.
- Leadership experience required. 3 years' supervisory experience in a production environment preferred but not required, as long as you have the potential to grow with the organization.
- Strong work ethic and availability for flexible schedule and overtime required (including weekends) and the commitment to consistently work a Monday - Friday first shift position.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top