Production Operations Supervisor (late week)
Broadridge is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our operations team! This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
We are looking for a Production Operations Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily production in our automated inserting department. In this role, you will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. The goal is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company’s overall market share.
You will be responsible and accountable for providing guidance and leadership to team members, delegating and distributing work, and promoting an atmosphere that supports and develops high collaboration and strong work ethics. You will be accountable for the productivity and quality goal attainment of your associates. You will also be responsible for personnel administration. You may participate in production floor work as required but it is not the primary function of the position.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a high level of efficiency and ensuring the work environment adheres to safety procedures and Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Providing precise and accurate information to staff members via periodic staff meetings.
- Continually monitoring the activities of associates to optimize productivity and efficiency
- Administering e-time for all associates.
- Providing input and/or preparing and conducting written performance appraisals. Documenting and counseling associates on performance/responsibilities. Interviewing potential new associates and making hiring recommendations/decisions.
- Collecting productivity numbers for staff members and reporting this information to management.
- Monitoring the integrity of the physical environment on the production floor.
- Coordinating and/or facilitating the training and development of staff through coaching, mentoring, on-the-job, and classroom training.
- Reporting directly to Production Operations Manager and providing daily written and verbal information.
- Providing input in establishing clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives.
We seek the following skills and experience for this role:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education preferred.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in production operations or similar experience in a related environment.
- Proven experience supervising staff in a lead or supervisor position preferred.
- Excellent follow up and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse group environment to work with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required.
This position will work our late week schedule which rotates days to nights every 5 months. During the days shift the hours are 6 AM to 6 PM every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and alternate Wednesdays (3 day / 4 day weeks) and during the night shift the hours are 6 PM to 6 AM every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and alternate Saturdays (3 night / 4 night weeks).
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top