Broadridge is growing! We are recruiting for a Production Liaison to join our global team! In this role, you will be responsible for oversight of TR Production, including reporting/testing and on-boarding of new/existing TR Clients. You will monitor volumes and workflows to provide best practice and streamline efficiencies across all TR products. You will also work with the Ops team in monitoring client instructions and mapping naming conventions in various software platforms. As the Liaison, you will provide oversight for client and Operational support within the TR business unit.
- Generate Must Mail Reports
- Reconcile all daily and monthly files
- Update Billing DB for Month End Close
- Update tracking sheets in IQ (work instructions)
- Drop all necessary IDF’s to generate IQ tracking sheets
In addition to your daily activities, you will support the growth/on-boarding of new clients’ works for all products that are handled through the TR model across multiple locations.
- Prior experience in Operations environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with internal colleagues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Experience with MS Office suite of products required.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top