Production Coordinator - Quality Control
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Being a place where exceptionally driven and talented people want to work and thrive is what allows us to deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create value for our stockholders. If you're looking for a chance to grow with an organization that has been continuously recognized as one of the top large employers to work for in New York, this is your chance to join a market leader.
We're looking for a dynamic self-starter to join us as a Production Coordinator in our Deer Park facility. This is a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the organization, in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
In this role, you will play a key role in making sure we're working at our best. You'll lead a team in our mailing production department in any capacity when/where needed. You will escalate Service Level Agreement (SLA) impact issues such as not enough staff, machine downtime or any other potential issues. You'll focus on the associates, the clients and the shareholders with the goal of ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company's overall market share. In turn, we'll help you develop into a future senior leader.
You'll be responsible for...
- Assisting in the setup, operation, and maintenance of inserting systems and other peripheral equipment, performing preventative maintenance and authorized repairs when required and assisting Insert Operators in trouble shooting machine problems.
- Ensuring production requirements and processes are being followed; assisting, when required, in the running of production jobs following all documented processes.
- Ensuring that the quality of all work produced meets quality standards and immediately bringing any quality issues/problems to the attention of the shift Supervisor or Manager.
- You will help train Insert Operators, monitor Operator performance and address as appropriate.
- Assisting Production Supervisor in developing product by machine allocation and in the absence of Production Management, ensure that production goals are met.
We are seeking an individual with these skill sets which are necessary to be successful in this role...
- The desire to make an impact, promote change, and see your hard work recognized.
- Strong organizational skills; able to prioritize, multitask, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and recognize the importance of deadlines.
- Demonstrated social skills and ability to work in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Thorough attention to details and the proven ability to review printed documents to ensure that they meet quality control standards.
You'll meet the following requirements...
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- 4+ years related industry/equipment experience, or equivalent combination of education and leadership experience.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time, stoop and kneel, and lift to waist up to 20 pounds.
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required including weekends and holidays (especially during peak periods such as month ends and proxy season) and the ability to consistently work a 1st shift position.
- Spanish communication skills are a plus.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top