Broadridge is growing! Do you have an eye for quality and a proven history of leading and motivating others to perform their best? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are actively recruiting for a Production Coordinator in our Secaucus, NJ Location. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
As our Production Coordinator, you will work with an engaged team, contributing to the advancement and profitability of the Company, in a position with great growth potential. You will take ownership of assigned projects and be able to run the production floor with minimal supervision.
Under the general direction of the Supervisor or Manager of Client Mail Operations, you will be responsible for maximizing Client Mail output, monitoring insertion/finishing quality, and ensuring that orders are processed in priority order. You will collaborate with management and staff from other areas to test both current and new client applications.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have will include:
- Increasing Client Mail productivity by ensuring that all machines are kept running.
- Reducing equipment downtime by identifying processes and procedures to improve machine utilization and throughput rates while maintaining appropriate quality levels and work prioritization.
- Reporting equipment problems to management and the appropriate vendor while ensuring that downtime is documented correctly for each instance.
- Actively coordinating with other departments to ensure all materials are printed timely and working with shift supervisor and Production Control to prioritize work requests while tracking the status of all jobs ensuring all service level agreements are met.
- Ensuring appropriate quality standards are being met by reviewing all jobs processed, providing feedback to Client Mail operators and management with regard to quality issues/concerns/trends and recommending ways to improve quality.
- Assisting with Month End planning by crafting a schedule for associates and contingent workers and publishing schedule to all supporting departments and vendors.
- Monitoring backlogs throughout the shift and keep management informed of any potential capacity problems. Utilize SLA report to monitor all work in progress and notify management if any job is in jeopardy of missing the SLA.
- Supporting operators via technical assistance with respect to resolving file problems, trouble-shooting issues on the inserters, and DFWorks, etc.
- Supporting the implementation of new applications/clients by producing samples and testing also resolving client mail related technical problems.
- Monitoring all clients' daily and monthly inventories daily and ordering supplies as necessary to maintain appropriate stock levels.
You will meet these requirements to be effective in this role:
- You will be a self-starter and demonstrate strong initiative.
- You will show flexibility to work overtime, including weekends and holidays, and be willing to accept various assignments within Client Mail (e.g., running different jobs/equipment, cross-training on new equipment, etc.).
- You will have the ability to lift 25 pounds and work in a standing position for long periods throughout each shift.
- You will demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills. You successfully communicate effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- You will possess strong interpersonal skills; you are able to work effectively in a diverse team environment and promote teamwork.
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or HS degree with equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years of experience in an Insertion production environment, with a thorough understanding of Pitney Bowes Equipment, Gunther, and BB600. Ability to operate high speed inserters (APS, MPS,) preferred.
- Strong PC and technical skills, including a demonstrable ability to effectively enroll jobs and accounts into DFWorks, and a good knowledge of Excel (including data entry, pivot tables, and basic formulas).
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, multitask, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and recognize the importance of deadlines.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top