Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Production Analyst to join our Deer Park team! As the Production Analyst, you will perform professional duties related to the review, reporting, assessment, analysis, and development of business processes in the Production Operations Quality Audit department. You will responsible for presenting solutions to Sr. Leadership for evaluation. In this role you will plan, conduct, and present business process reengineering/improvement projects by preparing and analyzing statistical reports, using data and metrics from internal systems.
- Collect and analyze data; prepare and maintain production reports and departmental metrics
- Track high profile job statuses; provide forecasts to upper management and Finance
- Research information and market trends relevant to our business
- Evaluate procedures and develop/suggest methods for improvement
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to build and maintain spreadsheets
- The candidate must be able to work alone under minimal supervision with tight deadlines and be a motivated self-starter
- Comfort and experience interacting and communicating with Sr. Leadership
- Proficient written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Functional/technical skills – ability to understand file location
- Flexible work schedule to meet the demands of a volume-driven operation
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top