Product Support Analyst (JR1014946)
- Tokyo, Japan
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit https://www.broadridge.com/.
Product Support: Technical / Business Support
Provide business and technical support to clients / team members on how the Broadridge products work
- Able to quickly solve business and technical problems in various systems supported by the Tokyo Office.
- Liaise with Tokyo, HK and India technical staff to resolve / track issues.
- Creating patches and applying to various systems.
- Apply / test patches received from Hyderabad / HK or other teams and verifying they are correct.
- Keep the Client updated regarding the progress of issues raised.
- Use understanding of Securities Companies and Bank’s Operations in the Japanese market to interpret requirements of the client.
- Create test plans, execute and record the results.
- Release the changes to test or production environments.
- Support the client in UAT and iron-out any issues before go-live.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with clients.
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with clients
- Attend regular meetings with clients, write summary minutes and follow up on actions
- English (Fluent)/Japanese (Business Level)
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top