- Maintain thorough understanding of products and provide client assistance answering questions and troubleshooting for application and related issues.
- Research and resolve application issues and problems expeditiously and accurately
- Research and troubleshoot problems to reduce downtime
- Prioritize and implement problem resolution procedures and keep updates and status of open issues via utilization of detailed audit logs in remedy system
- Interact with Broadridge’s global software line of products to provide efficient resolution of problems to complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and interests
- Keep abreast of system enhancements and industry changes
- Support client projects, upgrades and test requests
- Serve as a liaison with end users, various departments and outside vendors
- Coordinate testing activities for clients as needed
- Meet or exceed deliverable deadlines and produce high quality work
- Assist in special projects
- Manage projects to ensure quality results within the specified time and budget
- Facilitate the communication within project teams and act as the conduit by which information is distributed within the teams
- Coordinate client meetings/user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships
- Function independently with limited direction
- Experience working in a client support environment
- Strong ability to identify application related problems and know when to escalate issues affecting a client’s normal processing
- Possess firm understanding of how to coordinate internal resources in order to solicit assistance in identifying and resolving issues
- Experience with Imact application is a plus
- Technical knowledge a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top