Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an experienced product specialist/project manager to work in our Jersey City, NJ location (soon to be Newark, NJ). As our Product Specialist, you will be responsible for assigned projects and related tasks. You will handle activities related to the projects, upgrades, client testing and support of the clients assigned. You will maintain a deep understanding of products while answering questions regarding high level troubleshooting assistance for application and related issues. You should have a strong ability to identify application related problems and know when to raise issues effecting a client's normal processing. You should possess a firm understanding of how to coordinate internal resources in order to solicit assistance in identifying/resolving issues. Are you passionate about joining a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below.
- Research and resolve application issues and problems expeditiously and accurately
- You will research and troubleshoot problems to reduce downtime
- Prioritize and implement problem resolution procedures and keep updates and status of open issues via utilization of detailed audit logs in Remedy system
- Interact with Broadridge's global software line of products to provide efficient resolution of problems to complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and interests
- You will stay on top of system improvements and industry changes
- You will support client upgrades, projects and test requests
- Serve as a liaison with end users, various departments and outside vendors, co-ordinate testing activities for clients as needed
- Meet or exceed deliverables deadlines and produce high quality work
- You will assist in special projects
- Responsible for the management of projects to ensure quality results within the specified time and budget.
- To facilitate the communication within project teams and provide the conduit by which information is distributed within the teams.
- Coordinates client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships
- You will function independently with limited work direction
- 2-3 years of experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Basic understanding of Fixed income markets and query tools
- MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Experience with Impact application and minimum technical knowledge is a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top