Product Manager, Wealth and Capital Markets, Product Management
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Newark, NJ office. Product management is responsible for the overall success of a product. Our product management group is centered on all activities that impact the product internally and are responsible for ensuring that the product meets the needs of the marketplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for activities related to development and support of the products assigned. You'll be expected to thoroughly understand products and provide client assistance to answer questions in addition to providing troubleshooting assistance for application and related issues. You will need to be able to identify/diagnose application related problems and know when to advance issues that may impact the client's normal processing. Additionally, you will assist in following calls through to resolution, participating in interactions with clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in developing business cases for new products /opportunity areas (as related to specific product/functional area)
- Defines product strategy, help the product grow
- Strengthen cage/settlements/custody support
- Outline current and emerging challenges and risks to the product
- Lead new product launches for specific product area, including
- Work with Account Management to ensure they understand product and market segments, communicate with Sales to ensure product is being presented to current and new prospects
- Collaborate with Finance to develop pricing
- Gather knowledge of Broadridge products, services and platforms, as well as the brokerage industry
- Ensure client/product issues are deeply researched, solutions are well-thought-out, and recommendations are provided to all appropriate parties.
- Effectively utilize support tools (i.e., TSO, Remedy, TPA, SSR system, etc.) and applications to resolve issues efficiently
- Adhere to all product standard operating procedures
- Assists in troubleshooting, analyzing and determining causes of various Broadridge problems while tracking service issue to resolution, advances when necessary
- Participate in providing internal - client application training as required
- Assist in planning/coordinating application Focus Group meetings
- Assist in entering new requests for estimation by development
- Process and work with BA Team to craft requirements for client billable improvements
- Assist in writing and executing test plans for simple improvements and coordinating with Quality Assurance
- Become familiar with Broadridge organization to ensure appropriate support groups are aware of and can resolve problems
- Coordinate implementation of changes with internal departments and external parties - client testing/client's signoff
- Participate in client visits/audits as required
- Support client conversions including B1 reviews, mock support and training
- Participate in bi-weekly Change Matrix Management meetings and in monitoring development change matrix. Participate in special projects and in inter-departmental assignments. Provide support for sales activities including RFP/RFI responses, presentations, demo's, - webinars.
- Self-starter with 5+ years of broker dealer experience
- Broadridge systems experience preferred
- SME in settlements processing
- Understanding Market and Client Dynamics
- Adept at SDLC and meeting deliverables
- Able to present to partners
- Ability to prioritize and organize resources
- Ability to establish and prioritize deadlines
- Strong leadership abilities
- Deep Understanding of industry competition, specific to the product you will be managing, able to vision new features/functionality and new products
- Ability to provide off hours/weekend coverage as needed and is available 24x7 in case of emergency situations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top