Product Manager (JR1000736)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Reporting to the Manager of Product Management (Wealth), the Product Manager will be responsible for the full product life cycle as well as planning and organizing tasks related to the development and growth of the product(s) supported. The Product Manager will have strong industry knowledge of brokerage/wealth management Operations with expertise in the area of mutual fund trading and processing, and should be familiar with the Broadridge BPS platform.
The Product Manager's tracking, handling and implementing of client, regulatory and industry changes is paramount to ensure products are kept current to industry standards and client needs. The Product Manager will work closely with the Broadridge Sales and Account Management teams to provide product guidance, support when introducing products to new prospects, and assist with the onboarding process of firms onto the platform. The Product Manager will provide sales and marketing support with presentations, demos, webinars and discussions of the products supported. The Product Manager will participate in industry forums and vendor working groups, monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate client working groups for major projects and new product initiatives
- Meet regularly (at least quarterly) with existing clients in order to provide them with up to date information on the availability and evolution of assigned product(s). The Product Manager may also be asked to host focus group(s), working group(s), and/or information session(s) for clients on initiatives.
- Understand emerging client functionality and business needs and the creation of value added offerings to meet these needs
- Coordinate change implementation process with internal departments, external parties and client testing/client signoff
- Product Roadmap (creation, execution, go-to-market strategy and adoption)
- Revenue growth and expense reduction
- Work with senior Management and other product managers to determine prioritization of portfolio development
- Ability to meet deadlines with potential overtime during the week as well as on weekends when required
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations
- Sales and Account Management support with presentations, demos, webinars and expert knowledge discussions of the product(s) supported
- Participate in industry forums and vendor working groups (monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives)
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
Industry training in development tools and products
Training in system integration life cycle methodology
5+ years of financial/brokerage industry; experience with Broadridge products in an operations environment is a definite asset
3+ years of product management experience preferably in the financial/brokerage industry
5+ years of experience with Tax Operations processing with operations exposure
Detail oriented with excellent research and analytical skills
Strong judgment and business insight
Excellent time management, leadership and decision making skills
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Self-starter, able to initiate relationships, processes and planning with minimal supervision
Excellent Business requirements gathering
Broadridge BPS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Remedy
Back to top