The Product Manager is responsible for the full product life cycle as well as planning and organizing tasks related to the development and growth of the applications supported. The Product Manager will have industry knowledge of brokerage processing and should be familiar with the Broadridge BPS platform. This role will be responsible to track, manage and implement client, regulatory and industry changes in order to ensure their products are kept current to industry standards. The Product Manager also works closely with the Broadridge Sales and Conversions teams to provide product guidance and support for introducing the application to new prospects and assisting with the onboarding process of firms onto the platform.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Understand emerging client functionality and business needs and the creation of value added offerings to meet these needs
- Facilitate client working groups for major projects
- Coordinate multi-client focus group discussions (agenda, project list, minute reviews)
- Coordinate change implementation process with internal departments, external parties and client testing/client signoff
- Product roadmap (creation, execution, go-to-market strategy and adoption)
- Work with management and other product managers to determine prioritization of portfolio development
- Conversion oversight and support
- Develop expertise in one or more areas of the BPS Product line
- Ability to meet deadlines with expected overtime during the week as well on weekends as required
- Ability to travel in order to meet client obligations
- Sales and marketing support with presentations, demos, webinars and expert knowledge discussions of the products supported
- Participate in industry forums (monitoring for regulatory change and industry initiatives)
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Industry training in development tools and products
- Training in system integration life cycle methodology
- Canadian Securities Course and background in information systems are definite assets
- 3+ years of brokerage experience
- 3-5 years of experience on the BPS system dealing with specific BPS products in an operations back-office environment
- Must have knowledge of Canadian and US trading rules and regulations
- Exposure to the BPS system dealing with specific BPS products in an Operations back-office environment
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
BPS, BTS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TSO, Remedy
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top