The Product Manager-Capital Markets is engaged throughout our software lifecycle including analysis, design, development support, testing, deployment, and sales. You will assist in front-line sales to major investment banks through the careful analysis of requirements and modeling of provided data. Your daily responsibilities will fluctuate between sales-centric support and product development, offering a wide-variety of opportunities if you have an aptitude for rapid growth.
- You will aid in the design and rollout of new software for the investment banking industry
- Demonstrate the benefits of our software solution -- transform data provided by clients and prospects into organized workflows with demonstrable results. Lead all aspects of presentation prep including data import, modeling, slide-deck creation and agenda development.
- You will intuitively find opportunities for new development
- Keep current with industry trends, regulations, and events
- Build requirements documents, specifications, and user guide documentation as necessary to support the development of new products and enhancements
- You'll communicate and collaborate with clients using our client portal:
- Craft meaningful material such as product videos to spur add-on-sale interest
- You will organize the enhancement backlog by dedicatedly seeking client interest and design ideas
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field and 3-5 years of job-related experience or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with investment banking, securities exchange, or broker/dealer operations is essential
- Strong knowledge of OTC and exchange-based trading
- Lifecycle (e.g. execution, clearing, settlement) and P & L measurement
- Products (e.g. equities, derivatives, fixed income & currencies)
- Parties (e.g. investment bank, broker/dealer, clearing houses)
- Compliance regulations (e.g. Dodd-Frank, BASEL III, RDR) and infrastructure (e.g. SEF, DTCC)
- Experience with front office and middle office platforms (e.g. OMS, risk management, cash settlement) a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of web-hosted application concepts (e.g. architecture, development)
- Strong knowledge of the Windows operating environment (e.g. services, firewalls)
- Working knowledge of relational databases and Microsoft SQL
- Working knowledge of XML
- Conceptual knowledge of Java and cloud-based technologies (helpful; not required)
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. JasperETL) with a working knowledge of data transformation concepts
- Experience with reporting applications (e.g. Crystal Reports, Cognos, Business Objects)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top