Practice Lead- Healthcare Communications Consulting (JR1006674)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are a leading provider of multi-channel communications with extraordinary scale in print communications and leading offerings for digital communications, content management, postal optimization, and fulfillment. Our clients include many Fortune 500 companies, primarily in financial services and also in healthcare, telecommunications and utilities. We re-imagine member and patient communications – across the customer journey, from new member acquisition (enrollment and marketing kits), education material and wellness (chronic disease management), engaging and servicing including (EOBs, ID cards, invoices, statements) and conversion and renewal to retain (kits and Star Ratings) – into meaningful, personalized, dynamic experiences.
We are searching for a Practice Lead to support the launch of our new Healthcare Consulting business through the development of new consulting offerings, support of the sales process, and the delivery of successful client engagements.
You will advise clients on strategic projects such as strategy development, groundbreaking change, organization restructuring and improving the effectiveness of specific functions (e.g., supply chain management, production, risk management) based on a deep understanding of client businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets.
- You will lead a distinct service and business line - focused on a key competency and market segment with direct revenue and profit targets. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or utilization, (i.e., by billable hours for the department) or performance against budget.
- You'll develop go-to-market strategies and staff development, generate new business, and deliver on new projects. Work directly in front of Clients to design and price proposals for success.
- You will manage contracts, project time lines, and deliverables. Ensure quality for work performed. May recruit and train consultants.
- Lead consulting projects that involve strategy development, organization restructuring, and management of the business to improve efficiencies. Work with senior management of companies to determine long term goals by analyzing the client’s business and making recommendations for changes and improvements.
- You will oversee the development and implementation of detailed IT solutions for clients using company products, outsourced solutions or proprietary tools/techniques. Responsible for defining the client needs, developing a proposal to meet those needs, as well as leading the implementation of the complete project solution. Perform in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity.
- You'll also develop and disseminate thought leadership both from their personal brand as well as for Broadridge.
- Expertise within the payer/provider communications healthcare industry and service sector with strong skills in key areas.
- 15+ years progressive experience in healthcare consulting
- Strong project management skills
- Consensus builder
- Validated experience in listening to clients needs and translating into a solution
- Flexibility to travel as appropriate; candidate may be based anywhere in a home office in the USA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top