Portfolio Project Manager
Reporting to the Director, Portfolio Program Management and working under the general direction of the Technology Solutions and Services Management team, the Portfolio Project Manager will be responsible for implementing and coordinating activities around technical projects. This will involve hands-on experience through the full project management life-cycle (including project initiation, integration, scope management, resource management, scheduling, communication, Risk management, procurement and reporting). Projects can range from smaller infrastructure initiatives, such as a server migration, to larger initiatives, like Network Migration, Datacenter Migration, Large Client On-boarding for specific products.
- You will lead project activities (i.e. hardware implementations, migrations, upgrades of hardware and software).
- You will work closely with identified technical resources to assess, coordinate and maintain scheduled activities to successful completion and client satisfaction. Take an active approach to quality management and ensure the appropriate and adequate level of quality is assured in the delivery of projects.
- You will direct resources on assigned projects and ensure clarity of project roles and responsibilities. Motivate and lead project team members and ensure accountability
- Document key steps, and work required to successfully install, migrate, upgrade client environments, ensuring internal and external communications are maintained.
- Lead multiple priorities while keeping to tight deadlines, coordinating resource activities to ensure activities/timelines are maintained. Ensure adequate documentation is maintained and delivered according to deadlines.
- Provide project planning & execution (scoping, finding solutions, handling client expectations, providing estimates & project plans), task-based scheduling (resource management, timelines & budgets), tracking metrics and project performance reporting. Dealing with Incidents, changes, issues, conflicts and Project closure.
- Lead the full systems lifecycle project.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
- Facilitate regular project meetings and follows up with team members as required to focus on technical and operational issues or business issues. Document, assign and monitor all project issues or related incidents to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress.
- Assists Sr. Management in partnering with the business line to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Track and report on progress against plan including any variance along with cause and intended action to the Management. Deliver accurate, timely and recurring project status.
- Translate project goals/objectives into a defined future state and project success measures that can be understood by the project team.
- Actively establish and maintain cooperative, productive cross-functional partnerships on current project/deliverables.
- You are a Graduate of an accredited college or university with major studies in computer science, project management, or related fields.
- We seek a consistent track record of at least 5 years of IT Project Management, overseeing/coordinating projects within the IT services, IT Operations and Financial Services organization.
- You’ve attained Project Management Institution (PMI) certification or equivalent formal training preferred.
- You have demonstrated success in a dynamic, fast-paced project environment with shifting priorities, matrix managed resource pools, and tight deadlines.
- We seek technical project management experience with leading projects using UNIX/Linux systems, Network (WAN, LAN), Linux, Storage, Databases & Client Server Applications.
- We seek prior knowledge leading IT projects in the following areas: HP-UX systems, HP SAN Systems, Progress Database Implementations, Financial Services Solutions, Online Transaction Processing. Preferred:
- You are a service oriented professional who is outgoing, a responsible self-starter and willing to take initiative.
- You possess strong knowledge of negotiating, organization development/change management, action planning and supervision are necessary for a successful performance. Very strong conceptual, analytical, judgement and communication abilities are critical.
- We seek the ability to discuss technical issues with both Engineers and business users.
- You are able to communicate with clients and 3rd party vendors for implementations and resolving issues.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top