Broadridge is growing! We are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our Global HR team in Jersey City.
As the Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for processing Broadridge payrolls and Benefit interfaces. You will act as the subject matter expert and support HR Help Desk with day to day inquiries to answer complex payroll and tax questions for proper treatment. You will liaise with the Finance department to assist with reconciling GL payroll accounts. This role requires advanced knowledge of payroll tax regulations to interpret Federal and state laws. Knowledge of EeTIME TLM system and FLSA guidelines is also vital.
- Process biweekly and monthly payrolls to ensure timely and accurate paychecks. Work with ADP NAS model using ADP Enterprise.
- Verifies associate state and local taxes are set up based on work location. Interpret payroll policies and ensures appropriate tax, benefits and garnishment deductions are calculated and applied correctly.
- Make manual calculations for new hires, terminations, LOAs, third party sick pay and retro payments.
- Process severance, stock option and relocation upload files. Analyze and update payroll and benefit data on a biweekly and monthly basis.
- Perform biweekly and quarterly wage and tax reconciliation and balances annual payroll totals to W-2 statements.
- Interpret court orders to appropriately withhold tax levies and other garnishments.
- Research and resolve issues directly with the courts.
- Follows Corporate SOX internal controls and utilizes the pre and post audits cycle checklists to maintain compliance.
- Research complex and critical issues and responds to Tier1 Help Desk issues.
- Investigate tax delinquent notices with Payroll vendor and agencies for resolution and accurate reporting.
- Makes recommendations for process improvement opportunities. Document department processes and update SOPs. Train other team members as needed.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least 3 + years of payroll experience.
- Payroll Certification required.
- Proven customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Maintain privacy of data and information.
- Teamwork, coordination and collaboration.
- Demonstrable ability to be resourceful and self-directed.
- Intermediate level using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. #LI-AS1
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top