Operations Associate - Cash Management (JR1011415) - Contract
- Phoenix, AZ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are hiring for an Operations associate on our Cash managemnet team in our Phoeniz, AZ office. Under the direction of the Supervisor – Operations (Cash Management), processes manual and automated requests from TPA/Clients, responsible for responding to internal customer calls and email, providing “best in class” customer service, and adhering to established guidelines, procedures, and SLAs.
This is a temporary, long term contract role that is expected to be at least a year in length.
Same day cash processing of contribution and distribution requests from 401(K) participants via checks, ACH, and Fed wire transactions. Accurately and timely process all daily inquiries research and items. Handle escalated items and projects given by management. Enters and/or releases wires in the wire system. Quality Control, consistently double checking any transactions that are processed by the team. Closing process which includes balancing transactions at the end of the day. Train new employees and coordinate cross training for team members.
- Requires a High School education or equivalent with advanced business/technical school or college training preferred, and/or a minimum of two to three (2-3) years applicable experience.
- Minimum of one year of Trust operations experience is required.
- Extensive use of PC and software applications is required.
- Knowledge of basic business processes and computer applications (Trust systems, Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet daily workloads and deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of trust business and its particular accounting and tax reporting requirements.
- Fundamental understanding of retirement plans, benefit payments and distribution processing.
- Some securities processing (SEC, NSCC, and ACH) preferred, but not required.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top