The Operations Analyst will be primarily responsible for the coordination and operational tasks around our Market Intelligence, Opportunity Hunter, Tax products. They will also be involved to a lesser degree with other operational duties involving other products. * Coordinate and execute the monthly operational tasks for our Market Intelligence, Opportunity Hunter, and Tax products
- Analyze and evaluate data using SQL in Greenplum(Postgress) and Oracle databases to make decisions and identify potential issues for our Market Intelligence, Opportunity Hunter, and Tax products
- Administer, monitor and recover jobs in the batch environment for all clients.
- Execute routine and emergency batch tasks including: deploying / restoring batch environments, restarting batch jobs, correcting JIL for new deployments as needed.
- Work with Java developers to resolve operational problems and implement the recommended solution.
- Work with the Implementation team to implement new data feeds for existing clients as well as implementing new client environments including CRM synchronization as required
- Create procedures and scripts to support our operational environment including monitoring and proactively managing SLAs with clients
- Provide liaison support between Broadridge Shared Services staff to coordinate releases, software/hardware upgrades and security upgrades as needed.
- Assist in enhancing and supporting the SalesVision operational dashboard
- Assist clients with SFTP transmissions/mailboxes and obtain working knowledge of current Broadridge software used to manage SFTP (i.e. current tool is Connect:Enterprise).
- Performs overall operational duties specifically focusing on daily, weekly and monthly procedures including but not limited to:
o Assist with the support of the CRM and SDR systems daily batch streams
o Development and implementation of AutoSys jobs (utilizing JIL)
o Run/oversee scripted processes that require manual intervention/interpretation such as full re-assignments
o Run one-time SQL scripts upon request in both Greenplum(Postgres and Oracle DB's)
- Ensure adherence to standards, best practices as it pertains to SalesVision operations and processing
- Assist with the monitoring of performance and maintenance of our production environment including, but not limited to, management of server and san disk space
- Participate in on-call rotation
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top