.NET Developer (Contract)
- Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring. We’re seeking a .NET Developer to join our stellar team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team here at Broadridge. Are you looking to participate in the design, development, testing and support of software applications? Do you have a dream to work in an exciting environment, supporting and developing applications using the newest technologies,? If so, we urge you to read below.
- Help develop and maintain financial middle-office and back-office systems using ASP.Net Web Forms, APIs and SQL Server
- Participates in daily Scrum meetings with local and off-shore teams
- Design, code and compile modifications to new and existing programs in accordance with standards
- Coordinate updates with team lead
- Develop test data and performs unit testing
- Coordinate updates with delivery manager and project team
- Maintain project schedules and be responsible for project delivery against timelines
- Provide production coverage and assists Technical Support in resolving program issues
- 5+ years experience with .Net (ASP.Net Web Forms, ADO.Net, Web API)
- 5+ years in Microsoft SQL Development
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Proven ability to participate at a team player
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with on-shore and off-shore teams
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Back to top