Seeking a creative and talented .NET Developer to join our growing Global Development team! You will be working on one of Broadridge’s premier products in an exciting and collaborative environment.
- You will be responsible for participating in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate in the overall planning and execution of development objectives
- You will coordinate development efforts with internal and external interfaces
- Responsible for the creation of programmatic modules, unit tests and test data related to Development assignments
- Ensure all development processes and practices are completely and consistently followed
- You will maintain the consistently high quality of the software code
- Ensure the relevant coverage by unit tests and/or automated testing routines
- Work with peers and management to develop process standards and/or enhancements to prevent re-occurrence of Development-related issues
- You will provide Strategic Development and Partnership with peers, management, senior managers, internal and external business users.
- Work collaboratively with team to create and share technology vision on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent understanding of C# programming language, WCF
- Advanced SQL Server and Transact SQL skills
- Strong experience with unit testing
- Strong experience working with Windows Forms GUI Development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio Development environment and Microsoft TFS
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good analytical skills in assessing user, functional and technical requirements
- * We can’t provide VISA assistance for this role
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top