.NET Consultant - CONTRACT
The MarCom team is seeking a proficient .Net Developer to assist with the development of a strategic project. As the .NET Developer, you will be passionate about development; take pride in and ownership of assigned projects; possess a desire to learn new approaches and technology; able to work in a dynamic, multi-project environment.
You will participate in all phases of the project including requirements gathering, design, development, usability testing, deployment, and maintenance. ResponsibilitiesParticipates in a variety of duties including data design, coding, testing, technical design, development, and troubleshooting
- You are responsible for the technical implementation, code quality and overall development productivity
- You can ensure technical standard methodologies and Broadridge standards are adhered to on continuous basis
- Clearly communicates and sets expectations of all developer tasks
- Closely work with architecture, QA, security and technical services team to review work for project.
- Coordinates & documents daily standup meetings between all of the developers to review progress, and remove impediments/needs/roadblocks
- Provides technical support including participation in on call rotation
- Solid experience within a programming and application system environment: ASP.Net (Classic and MVC) 1.x - 5.0, Web Services, WEB API, ASP 3.0, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5 XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, ADO.Net, WCF&, Entity Framework 5.0, LINQ, Moq, Autofac,BootStrap.
- Good analytical skills, especially in area of translating business requirements into technical design
- Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable
- Good communication and presentation skills
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top