MS SQL Database Administrator
Broadridge is seeking an experienced SQL Server Database Administrator who will be responsible for providing expertise in design, implementation, support and maintenance of large scale database environments including clustering, securing, monitoring, performance troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
As part of your daily tasks, you will lead and support current and future database environments and initiatives.
- You will evaluate physical and logical design of databases to keep up with the dynamic and growing business needs of Broadridge.
- You will install, upgrade, patch and keep SQL Servers up to date with the latest service packs.
- Implement DR solutions and support periodic testing. Upgrading SQL 2008 to 2014.
- Perform database backups, restores, log shipping, mirroring, etc.
- Perform database performance and query tuning. Proactively monitor and maintain production databases.
- Architect and implement an AlwaysOn infrastructure along with in-memory tables.
- Perform logical database design review and physical database implementations.
- Liasion with development teams on all aspects of database design including tables, views, stored procedures and permissions.
- Implement database migration from one server to another and synchronizing the testing/staging and production environments.
- Respond to production and/or critical issues and needs on 24/7 basis.
- We seek a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 5 plus years experience as a SQL Server DBA.
- We seek strong experience with clustering, replication and mirroring.
- You will have prior experience installing, configuring, and supporting SQL Server databases.
- You possess the capability to architect and implement AlwaysOn with in-memory tables.
- We seek working knowledge of database performance tuning and configuration tools in MS SQL Server.
- We seek SAN knowledge related to SQL configuration and performance.
- You possess thorough knowledge of data backup, recovery, and rollback planning implementation.
- We seek proficiency in SQL Server optimization, fine-tuning, and scalability techniques.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and Microsoft certifications a plus.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.”
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top