Mobility and Immigration Specialist
Broadridge is hiring. We are seeking a career minded paralegal with mobility/relocation and immigration experience to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will assist with our growing need to provide career opportunities for our associates by developing strategies and process with respect to relocation and to respond to new realities in the immigration arena. Given the nature of our business and the footprint of our clients, having a robust global mobility program will help ensure our long term talent strategy. You will be a key player as we strive to have the best talent to meet the needs of a growing and increasingly complex global business. Over the past five years, the program has grown dramatically all while we have increased efficiency in operations. As part of our team, you will help to implement policies and provide relocation and immigration guidance to associates and business leaders. You will work with the Head of Recruiting Operations, the Immigration Manager, outside counsel and Legal to monitor trends while providing long-term immigration insights to associates.
- Partner with the Head of Recruiting Operations to drive our Mobility and Relocation Program while building a more robust immigration practice to mitigate risk.
- Work with outside counsel to ensure all cases are completed in a timely manner.
- Identify potential areas for improvement in the process.
- Assist in the creation of various internal protocols to mitigate risk.
- Monitor reforms to the law and the changing landscape of a global workforce to ensure we have globally diverse employee base.
- Monitor trends and provides insight to the business leaders.
- Ensure the viability of the program by keeping up with U.S. immigration guidelines based on labor and immigration laws.
- Continuously strive to streamline the Mobility, Relocation and Immigration practice with improved procedures to increase efficiency.
- Assist with developing a long-term strategy to integrate the U.S. L-1 & B-1 visa programs to help with the diversity of our team.
- Review U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS") support letters.
- Participate in phone conferences to discuss immigration matters with HR, outside counsel and management.
- Lead the workflow of legal cases assigned to you and monitor each case to completion.
- Monitor financial costs and (where needed) applies business insight to reduce costs by advising hiring managers and HR.
- Liaise with associates, hiring managers, outside counsel and human resources business partners on all related immigration matters.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a corporate relocation immigration or relocation function or paralegal or immigration specialist.
- Associate Degree or certificate in Paralegal Studies is desired (Bachelor's degree is preferred).
- Industry recognized certification from organizations such as NALA or AACP preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively handled, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top