Broadridge is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!
We are looking for a Materials Supervisor to lead and coordinate the daily operations of our Materials Management department. In this role, you will implement productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of inventory and transaction flow within time limits. The goal is to ensure that activities in materials/warehouse operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company’s overall market share.
You will be responsible and accountable for providing guidance and leadership to team members, delegating and distributing work, and promoting an atmosphere that supports and develops high collaboration and strong work ethics. You will be accountable for the productivity and quality goal attainment of your associates. You will also be responsible for personnel administration. You may participate in inventory management floor work as required but it is not the primary function of the position.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency and ensure the work environment adheres to safety procedures and Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide precise and accurate information to staff members via periodic staff meetings.
- Continually monitor the activities of associates to optimize productivity and efficiency.
- Administer e-time for all associates.
- Provide input and/or prepare and conduct written performance appraisals. Document and counsel associates on performance/responsibilities. Interview potential new associates and make hiring recommendations/decisions.
- Schedule all resources (capital and labor) to meet production goals. Collect productivity numbers for staff members and report this information to management.
- Plan, coordinate, and/or schedule cycle counts, month-end inventory, etc. Research, report and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure appropriate housekeeping, safety and security standards are kept.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate the training and development of staff through coaching, mentoring, on-the-job, and classroom training.
- Report direct to Materials Manager and provide daily written and verbal information.
- Provide input in establishing clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives.
We seek the following skills and experience for this position:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in material handling/inventory management or similar experience in a related environment
- Experience supervising staff in a lead or supervisor position preferred
- Excellent follow up and oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment while maintaining composure.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse group environment to work with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required and the ability to consistently work the shift outlined below.
Late week nights = 6 PM to 6 AM every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and alternate Saturdays
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top