Broadridge is in search of an Investment Accounting Manager to join the managed services group which provides back office accounting and reporting solutions to clients. You would lead the day to day operations of our new (potential) client, and be responsible for the complete oversight of the engagement. This would include, but not be limited to: completeness checks that all trades were booked into the accounting platform, cash forecasting, assets and cash reconciliations again the custodian, handle forward contracts to figure out currency risk exposure, assets pricing, and month-end reporting.
As an Investment Accounting Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the overseeing and evaluating our Investment Accounting Services group according to professional, regulatory, and company standards. As such, you will review, lead, and provide direction to staff as they perform investment accounting services under GAAP regulatory standards.
What you'll do:
- Maintain our client relationships by handling expectations while adhering to department standard operating procedures.
- You will analyze and review work to ensure completeness and accuracy of the accounting data.
- Manage and complete new client initiatives and transition process.
- Review and evaluate existing procedures and operations, but also make recommendations regarding process improvements.
- You will engage in additional learning to promote personal and professional development.
- Monitor workflow and productivity to ensure deadlines are met accordingly.
- You'll work with system development to draft and design new functionality for the investment accounting platform.
- you will assist with fund audits where applicable by providing necessary support to third party auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a four year college or university preferred.
- 2-5 years' experience in Investment Accounting.
- Prior leadership experience
- Solid understanding of Investment Accounting concepts and principles.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication talent.
- Ability to organize and self-prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- General Ledger knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of debt instruments
- Deep understanding of Forward and Spot contracts
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top