Manager, Strategic Finance Initiatives
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an experienced, visionary and self-motivated Manager of Strategic Finance Initiatives to join our finance team in Deer Park, NY. We are looking for someone who considers themselves a change agent with an intellectual curiosity. In this role, you will be able to collaborate with peers and analysts throughout the finance organization to drive efficiencies. You will report back to the CFO on regular basis to ensure all aspects of each project are compiled, tracked and completed. This is a highly transparent role with exposure to senior management. Are you looking to join a growing organization? See how you can contribute to our Finance team below.
- You will design, support and lead the execution of strategic and special projects with key partners, including the CFO, Business Unit and FP&A leaders as well as other staff members
- You will evaluate and recommend opportunities to improve operational processes and procedures within Finance and ICS organizations to improve efficiency, accuracy or user experience; and execute on selected enhancements/improvements
- You will build and maintain broad-based relationships with Finance organization management and business unit to assist in finding opportunities
- You will support M&A due diligence and integration efforts
- You will analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, resolve and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and critical thinking
- You will liaison with management, leading their expectations for project delivery, raising project issues, risks and recommendations to leadership as appropriate
- You will develop management reports and key performance indicators for projects and initiatives to demonstrate project progress, problems encountered and solutions
- You will demonstrate leadership skills; ability to lead, motivate and inspire various teams on initiatives without individuals directly reporting to them, including strong diplomacy skills when managing differed view points and resistance
- You will improve high-impact processes (e.g., IT system improvements, recording inter-company charges).
- 5-7 years' experience in consulting, public accounting, business/process re-engineering, and/or M&A/project management and execution
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Related highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills including proven tenacity for following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to illustrate ideas, concepts, recommendations, and technical/complex information in a clear and concise timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support greater efficiency and strengthen internal controls.
- Financial services industry experience a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top