Manager Production Operations (JR1012854)
- El Dorado Hills, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are actively seeking a Manager Production Operations for our El Dorado Hills, CA. In this role you will develop and provide leadership to team members in one or more of the following areas: Archival, Machine Operations, and/or Manual Processing. You will ensure all machine operations are completed to appropriate standards and deadlines.
Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and is passionate about working with a hardworking team in a role with strong growth potential and visibility across the business? If so, we urge you to read below, to see how you can make an immediate impact in our growing, dynamic organization.
- Production Operations Managers may have significant responsibilities and accountabilities for managing and administering departmental budgets and forecasts.
- You are responsible for all personnel administration functions within a department(s)
- You are accountable for promoting an atmosphere that encourages and fosters high team work and strong ethics.
- Monitor manager schedules and rotations ensuring enough coverage during peak periods.
- Monitors and maximizes machine throughput.
- Accountable to meet or exceed Cost Per Unit targets on his/her shift (i.e. labor costs, overtime, inventory control etc.)
- Coaches, counsels, motivates, develops, supports, encourages and instructs all Technicians under direct report.
- Assist in the training of department personnel and their training and certification of the production operator.
- Reward, Recognizes and Disciplines associates.
- Maintains all records pertaining to department personnel under individuals report.
- Position requires daily communication/ updates with senior management on strategic work scheduling issues.
- Verifies all administrative work is filled out properly, monitoring and following departmental procedures
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
- This is a dual day/night shift position. Must be willing to work both Day Shift and Night Shift periodically.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical/Trade School
- 5 -7 years’ experience and a proven proficiency in manufacturing, productions, warehouse, or operations management.
- A proven proficiency in the leadership of large teams in a manufacturing or production setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of Print/Mail/Inserter Process
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- 3 years’ min. supervisory experience in a high volume production environment
- Promote a professional work environment and adhere to all Broadridge’s policies
Skills and Competencies:
- Functional/technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and to work under pressure due to time constraints as necessary
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top