Manager, Product Management
The Manager, Product Management provides product leadership and management direction for the Wealth Management Back office suite of products. The Manager plays a critical role in providing outstanding technology solutions to Broadridge clients and prospects in Canada.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- The long-term success of Broadridge products in the marketplace and their ability to generate a financial contribution in line with budgetary expectations (revenue and expense related).
- Identifying and launching new relative products and services in support of the Wealth growth strategy
- Participate in One Broadridge product integration initiatives in support of the overall Wealth Management strategy.
- Identifying and prioritizing new developments/enhancements (Broadridge & client funded) to the platform suite of products in order to maintain client satisfaction and gain new clients.
- Responsible for safeguarding the stability of data processing while delivering new functions and product enhancements to meet client expectations.
- Responsible for building relationships with senior executives within the Securities Dealer Industry and participate in client meetings, industry presentations and committees as required.
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing and Broadridge Management to win new client opportunities and increase industry awareness.
- Representing and promoting Broadridge and its products at securities industry conferences and trade shows.
- Provides leadership and direction to staff, through the management team.
- Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to a team of Product Management associates.
- Required to travel to client locations and other Broadridge offices on a regular basis.
- Primarily focused on Product Management for the following Product areas:
(a) Managed Accounts
© RR Commission
(d) Retirement Plans (Canada and US)
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and audit requirements
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top