Manager, Product Management
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Manager, Product Management in our Jersey City, NJ office. In this position you will function as a subject matter expert to interpret SEC rule 15C3-3 for Wealth and Capital markets back office platforms. You will provide level 2 Production Support as/when needed. You will also conduct competitive and industry research.
- Accountable for all aspects of the product life cycle: product definition, functionality, regulatory requirements, market and client dynamics, competitive intelligence, with sales and marketing interaction, business development, business analysis, product support, and account management
- Focus on the financial health of products and guide the development of products
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in interpreting and applying SEC rule 15C3-3 in our SEG processing
- Write BRDs and Proposed Initiative Summaries as assigned
- Lead and prioritize development resources
- Participate in projects, initiatives, assessments, etc.
- Provide sales support including demos/RFIs/RFPs
- Primary contact with Development team to handle resource priorities
- Collaborate with Marketing in order to coordinate collateral development, websites, roadshows, booth participation, public relations, etc.
- Work on client conversions/on-boarding as needed
- Gain expertise in assigned product areas
- Work on other temporary assignments within the BPS organization dependent on workload, market conditions, client needs and market opportunities
- Ensure Broadridge back-office applications are correctly calculating SEG by performing end to end reviews of SEG calculations, identifying flaws, and making recommendations for improvement to this process
- 5+ years related experience in brokerage operations with expertise in applying SEC rule 15c3-3 with regards to SEG processing and control
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top