Manager, Marketing Automation (Remote location)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Manager of Marketing Automation is a new role, created to support the rapidly advancing digital capabilities of Broadridge’s marketing organization. Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, this role will be a true change-agent, helping us measure, optimize, scale and personalize our marketing campaigns using automation technology and data.
Broadridge’s Digital Marketing team is a collaborative group of functional experts who develop innovative, scalable and future-proof solutions in partnership with colleagues across the globe. Our work delivers meaningful contributions to Broadridge’s bottom-line and we’re thrilled to work at a company at the forefront of fintech. We’re comfortable moving quickly and juggling priorities – and our team culture is very important: we're friendly, fun and love to learn.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing technologist with a passion for building and leading innovative teams. This role will help us think differently about how we approach the buyer journey and customer lifecycle, influence how we create campaigns and leverage a variety of marketing channels, and develop technical solutions that deliver business impact. At the end of the day, you’ll be responsible for the adoption, sophistication and impact of marketing automation at Broadridge.
In addition to being an expert in marketing automation, our ideal candidate is a people-first leader who is passionate about attracting, developing and retaining a world-class global team.
Technology & Operations
- Manage all aspects of Broadridge's marketing automation platform (Eloqua)
- Partner with marketing and sales leaders to ensure end-to-end lead management visibility
- Create scalable and relevant training and documentation for marketing, sales operations and business development partners on existing technologies, processes and best practices
- Evaluate and champion new technologies and add-on applications to deliver continuous improvement, optimization and innovation
Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Manage and coach the marketing automation team responsible for implementing multi-touch campaigns across the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle
- Partner with segment marketing teams to develop impactful custom marketing programs and facilitate the operationalization of the programs
- Create opportunities to share best practices, new capabilities and examples of excellent utilization of our capabilities so that global marketing colleagues are always connected
- Create simple “off the shelf” campaign programs for routine marketing activities (e.g. webcasts and events)
- Develop and implement lead scoring programs for Broadridge's key segments and work with partners across the Global Sales & Marketing organization to report on impact and deliver continuous optimization
- Continue our mission to democratize marketing data, delivering simple, transparent marketer-friendly solutions to advance the utilization of advanced targeting and segmentation strategies
Reporting & Analytics
- Measure marketing automation program success and return on marketing investment; provide recommendations based on results
- Drive email testing program to ensure consistent testing, learning and results sharing
- Partner with analytics colleagues to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for marketing teams and senior leadership
- Assist with the development of an enterprise marketing data strategy, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, account, segment and business-line levels
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of marketing automation experience in a B2B environment
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with data management and health strategies, including contact acquisition, data enrichment, compliance, governance, quality and measurement
- Must have experience with Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce CRM (at least in the context of an Eloqua integration)
- Ability to operate within a global organization and to learn regional technology and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to improve existing technologies and implement new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategy roadmap and continuously deliver against stated goals
- Ability to manage a team of people and to drive collaborative, creative and highly engaged teams
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, navigate competing priorities and manage a large set of internal stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
This is a work from home position anywhere in the United States.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top