Manager, Glendale Call Center
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Manager, Glendale Call Center in our Glendale, CA office. In this position you will be one of four direct reports to the Vice President of Client Communications. You will act as a key management team member responsible for all communications with clients and shareholders who are assigned to the Glendale Call Center in the BCIS regulated Transfer Agent business. You will lead all operations related to client interactions supporting the Transfer Agent. You will own the Call Center relationship and ensure that the operations meet client requirements. You will handle the communications with each client and 24-7InTouch, our Outsourced Call Center vendor. You will participate in running the call center budget and resource allocation, and the execution of the Glendale Call Center plan.
- Manage performance of the Glendale call center and ensure vendor is meeting goals and objectives on a regular basis
- Handle the interaction between the call center, agents and clients; including giving feedback to agents on performance and progress; work to ensure each calibration session is completed and agents are effectively performing the roles assigned
- Respond to both internal and external customer inquiries
- Provide technical expertise in Transfer Agency policies, procedures and rules
- Work with internal partners to ensure we are aware of mailings and announcements that will result in an uptick in call volume, and plan accordingly
- Handle Quality Assurance and Training needs for call center personnel, including curriculum oversight and actual training if needed
- Analyze and report on call center metrics
- Forecast staffing needs in order to maintain efficiencies
- Manage special projects as needed
- Build and review reports for internal and external customers
- Participate in regularly scheduled operational meetings to recommend updates and process improvement
- Prepare and maintain annual operating budget for Glendale Call Center
Requirements and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least seven years of transfer agent industry experience
- Analytical thinking to assist in the development of metrics and budget
- Critical thinking to enhance the call center experience
- Training experience is a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top